HaaHoo Pottery TwyfordPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
HaaHoos is a bright, airy and air conditioned pottery studio in Twyford can seat up to 40 people. Their friendly and helpful staff will help you create a masterpiece with minimum stress and maximum enjoyment. There are several creative activities to choose from including pottery painting, and foam clay.
Pottery Painting – create wonderful, unique and timeless pieces on an item from a range of bisque ware
Foam Clay – is using bright neon coloured moulding putty to shape, roll, cut and stamp your design onto a ceramic pieces.
How does it work?
- For a table of guests wishing to do pottery painting, or foam clay the studio fee is £5 per person to cover the studio time and materials you will use. Pieces to decorate are priced separately and range from £4 to £50.
- At your first visit you can join up to the Potty Painters Club which will entitle you to half price studio fees on all future visits when you show your membership card.
- Instructions and guidance will be given and friendly staff who are always on hand to offer help and advice, as well as having a good range of examples to inspire your creativity.
- Your painted pottery items will be fired and ready to collect 3 to 7 days later. Foam Clay items can be taken away on the day
- HaaHoos offer a selection of tempting treats to enjoy whilst you paint, delicious cakes, crisps, snacks and sweets alongside fantastic coffees, teas and soft drinks.
Parking is available at the Pay and Display car park on Polehampton Close or its an easy walking distance from Twyford station.
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|