St Joseph's Swim SchoolGroups & Classes
- Under 5s
- School age
St Joseph's Swim School
Our Swim Sessions include 30 minutes lesson for children aged 4 and above. Sessions are all in small groups catering for all ability levels. Maximum class size is 6 pupils per class. We follow Swim England Learn to Swim Programme.
Our sessions take place term time only and are delivered by our SEQ/ASA Level 2 swimming teachers to develop your child’s confidence, competency and safety in the water. The children learn through fun engaging sessions focused on essential aquatic skills and developing all four strokes when ready.
- Age 4+
- SEQ/ASA Level 2
- Swimming Teachers Fully Qualified & DBS Checked
- Teaching Team Swim England Learn to Swim programme
- High Quality Fun and Engaging Lessons
- Small & Friendly Classes – max 6 pupils per class
- After school and Saturday mornings
- Term time only
- Dedicated private teaching pool
- Continuous Assessment
- FREE and secure onsite parking
- Competitively priced
Sessions run on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4.30 – 7.30pm and on Saturdays from 08.30 – 12noon. Sessions are 30 mins long and run during term time. Summer crash courses, adult classes and Women's only classes now available.
For more information or to book your FREE taster session click here.
We aim to keep the information on Wokingham Rocks accurate but if you have noticed an error please let us knowSuggest an edit