- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Every October the Pumpkin Festival opens in Crockford's Corner. This is an American Style Pumpkin Patch where thousands of different sized pumpkins and squashes grown here on the farm are displayed for sale on tables and hay bales.
Pre-harvested Pumpkins are available for sale every day in October from their pumpkin market. If you wish to attend one of their pick your own days you will need to pre book a ticket in advance here
Pumpkin Festival Dates: Sat 16th/Sun 17th Oct, Sat 23rd Oct - Sun 31st Oct
What's at the Pumpkin Festival?
- Festival Entertainment from the Enchanted Players Theatre Company. Roving characters and festival fun.
- Outdoor pumpkin Carving and decorating area. We've made our Pumpkin Carving area bigger and better this year. There's plenty to do including knife free decorating for the little ones. Send us pictures of your best effort for a chance to win prizes in our carving and decorating competition. We can't provide sharp knives to children for Health & Safety Reasons. *Pumpkins are not included in your entry ticket and are only available to purchase while stocks last (please bear this in mind if booking close to Halloween)*
- Fun Activities for children and those who are children at heart. Try your luck The Pumpkin Shy and other games!
- Thousands of Pumpkins and Squashes -Browse thousands of pumpkins laid out for sale in our Pumpkin Sales areas. Have fun enjoying our quirky autumnal displays *Pumpkins are not included in your entry ticket and are only available to purchase while stocks last (please bear this in mind if booking close to Halloween)*
- Photo Opportunities, Pumpkin displays and arty installation
Book tickets to the Pumpkin Festival here.